So below are the photographs that Conánn took of me for the head model, i’ll admit I asked him a bit later than I should of, originally I was using photos that Caitlin had taken of me but my mouth wasn’t open enough in them and my beard was even longer in them so I thought new photos would of been more helpful. But the photos Caitlin did take were pretty cool so thank you to Caitlin.
After I had gotten the photos of Conánn I went over and edited them, adding a facial typology map and line to show where features are placed on the head. These two methods will be extremely helpful when it comes to modelling the head.
By a happy accident when I was on photoshop adding the typology mapping over my face I ended up making these little graphic pieces. Although they don’t have overly much to o with the head model I thought there were nice little experiments that came from the project. When looking at the graphics afterwards I noticed that the images layered over each other did show how the side and front profiles match up, this ended up being a good help with my research.